Great news! We can now announce the shortlist of plays for the 2015 Claremorris Fringe Festival:
- ‘2:18 Finchley’ by Sarah Pitard, London, U.K.
- ‘Crumbs’ by William Patterson, Bangor, Co. Down. N. Ireland.
- ‘Failures’ by Seamus McNally, Westport, Co. Mayo.
- ‘Feline-High-Rise-Syndrome’ by Rex McGregor, Auckland, New Zealand.
- ‘Four Decembers Ago’ by Phil Pearson, Cardiff, Wales.
- ‘Hospitality’ by Joe Cottrell-Boyce, London, U.K.
- ‘Mr. Average’ by Stephen Lancefield, East Sussex, U.K.
- ‘Neustra Dama de las Vinas’ by Bob Canning, California, USA.
- ‘Sleeping Dogs’ by Mena Mahon, Clogher, Co. Mayo.
- ‘The Ape Cage’ by Paul Thompson, Derbyshire, U.K.
- ‘The Last Waltz’ by Michael Goulding, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo.
- ‘The Visibility’ by Ken Armstrong, Castlebar, Co. Mayo.
Congratulations to all whose work has been chosen.